Beautifully designed menus for your special day!
Thankyou for your interest in our service!
We have been catering weddings in KZN for over a decade from 5 people to 500 people, for the family to celebrity and with our experience and knowledge and all we have learnt, we know that each of you have a dream and a unique celebration. Therefore, we work with you to ensure your menu is both what you want and within budget. We will also advise on what we feel will work best for you from a catering and logistics point of view. One of our passions is to get to know you so that we can ensure your catering ‘matches’ who you are. We have catered entirely vegan weddings, picnics in forests, Italian lunches, beach themed , breakfasts, elopements, glass marquee in the middle of the bush and weddings in strange and wonderful locations under all circumstances, flash storms and all kinds of crazy and fun included! Please see sample menus as suggestions and ideas below this information.
We have incredible working relationships with the following services, which can be added to our offering or simply referred to you, particularly if you are not familiar with your KZN location. We have the following connections in the mountains, in the bush and near the sea:
- Wedding planners
- Bar service
- Staffing service
- Coffee offering
- Cake specialists
During these strange and uncertain times, we acknowledge that some of you would love to get married despite what’s going on around us. We believe that LOVE cannot be locked down, so we are very happy to cater your MICRO-WEDDING. Please get in touch with us to plan accordingly and with everyone’s safety in mind. We have already successfully catered a few small celebrations since July 2020.
Process for booking
- We will require some basic information from you – please see our GET IN TOUCH tab.
- Please don’t worry if you don’t have all the info. If all you have is a date and need us for guidance, that’s fine!
- Once we have some information, an initial menu and quote will be sent to you.
- Tasting booked (up to you if you would like this). This is paid for but deducted off your wedding invoice.
- We may need to check out your venue.
- We meet with you.
- We would update and revise your menu and quote.
- Menu is signed off and deposit of 25% or 50% paid (dependant on your date).
- We are happy to make changes up to a month before your wedding.